We may not be celebrating Hanukkah together in person this year, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be celebrating!
- Every night at 6:30, we’ll be meeting in the Beis Zoom to light candles together, hosted by a different member of the BLT or Programs Team
- Thursday, December 10 – Nathaniel and Yaelle Moldoff
- Saturday, December 12 – Moty Raven
- Sunday, December 13 – Naima Hirsch
- Monday, December 14 – Hart Levine and family
- Tuesday, December 15 – Rachel Chabin
- Wednesday, December 16 – Shimmy Feintuch
- Thursday, December 17 – Rebecca Kerzner
- We will be delivering Hanukkah Goodie Bags to anyone who wants on the Wednesday and Thursday nights of Hanukkah to spread some in-person cheer. Sign up here by Sunday December 13th!
- There’s a cross-communal Hanukkah adventure for kids on Sunday December 13th, registration is required at bit.ly/FourthNight
- Come learn Torah on the theme of personal miracles on Shabbat afternoon December 12th at 3:30 – signup required at beiscommunity.com/signup
- In the spirit of Hanukkah and miracles, we’re welcoming people to anonymously share a small miracle that happened to them this year. On the last night of Hanukkah, we’ll share a virtual “wall of little miracles” – fill out this (anonymous) form here to have your story included
- What’s Hanukkah without music? We put together a playlist with some old classics and new favorites for you to listen to as you make your latkes
As always, if you have questions or feedback, please reach out to Naima or Hart, and have a happy Hanukkah!